Responsible entity in the light of the legislation on the protection of personal data is the «ΧΧΧΧΧΧΧΧ» based ΧΧΧΧ, ΧΧΧΧΧΧ, PC ΧΧΧΧΧ. For any question or request please send an email to [email protected] .
What information is collected and why?
Using your personal data
• (a) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
• (b) send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
• (c) send to you marketing communications relating to our business, or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at [email protected])
Visitors of this site and customers accept the abovementioned use of their personal data and information under the provisions of the European Legislation (Dir. 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC) as well as of Greek Law, ie. L. 2472/1999 “for the protection of personal data” as is in force, of the L. 2774/1999 and N. 2472/1997, as well as the Decisions of the President of the Committee for the Protection of Personal Data and the P.D. 207/1998, 79/2000 and Art.8 Of L. 2819/2000.
• (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
International data transfers
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States, Japan and other countries) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet..
• You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email to [email protected] at any time. In any case and time you have the right of information or disagreement on further process of your personal data based on art. 13 of L.2472/97.
With this Form
We take special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. Our web sites are general audience sites. Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any personal information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their childrens online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise childrens access to the web.
Links to Third Party Sites
Thank you for using horses.gr.